Panchatantra - Main Page

References

Note: The book links below are Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase through them, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

The sources consulted for this purpose included, but were not limited to, the following references:


Panchatantra Index

I have decided to split the Panchatantra index into 5 different parts based on the five books.

Doing so will resolve any loading issues that may come up when posts increase in future.

The links below will take you to the various books of Panchatantra.

S. No. Book
1 Book 1: Mitra-bheda (The Loss of Friends)
2 Book 2: Mitra-samprapti or Mitra-labha (The Winning of Friends)
3 Book 3: Kakolukiyam (Of Crows and Owls / War and Peace)
4 Book 4: Labdhapranasam (Loss of Gains)
5 Book 5: Apariksitakarakam (Rash Action / Considered Action)

Comments